Something that started out as a tongue-in-cheek reply to iPhone's Siri, iris. has grown much bigger than being just a Siri clone.
Just ask iris. what you want to know. Right from asking how to cope up with your breakup to movie recommendations and questions on science, culture, history etc.
Note: You need to have "Voice Search" and "TTS library" installed in your phone for iris. to work. Most of the phones have these pre-installed, if not please install them from Android market before you try iris.
- calender (Remind me of the meeting coming friday)
- Alarm (Set alarm at 540 am)
- Call someone (can you please call Bob)
- text someone (send a text to Bob)
- search nearby (find me a nearby coffee shop)
- play music (play the song rolling in the deep)
- ask movie reviews (should I watch the movie Mission Impossible)
- watch videos (show me a video of cat singing)
- find news (what is the news about SOPA)
and lots and lots more. Discover for yourself.
NOTE: New Permissions for voice dialing, texting, searching and contacts look up