Decisiveness is overrated.
In a few more seconds, you can give back to the Thumb community with your own insight.
*Finally* all the big questions – Should I get this haircut? Are these kicks worth $100? Does this look gangrenous to you? – answered right now, in the palm of your hand, and by a helpful community.
Ask questions, get and give opinions, start a conversation…instantly.
The Joy of Thumb:
- Get tons of responses instantly from the Thumb community
- Feel good helping others by adding your own helpful opinions
- Easily communicate one-on-one with people that share your opinions
- Save stuff that you’re passionate about to create a visual montage of opinions
The Press (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “Thumb is so hot, it’s twice as addictive as Pinterest” – VentureBeat
- “Thumb’s average usage is currently 2nd only to Facebook’s” - TechCrunch
- “Angry Birds-like addictive” – Portfolio
- “Highly addictive” – Mashable
- “The immediacy is striking” – GigaOm
- “Dead simple” – The Next Web
Also, listed in CNN's Top 50 Tech Tools
Other Thumbers (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “This app is like crack. I want more!!”
- “It’s like Facebook, but better; I can’t stop!!”
- “I love this app, It’s better than tumblr and instagram! Pure awesome!”
- “I’ve met so many great people and made so many new friends!”
- “More addictive than cocaine!!!”
- “It’s like crack. You have been warned.”
- “This is more addictive than smoking.”
- “No app has affected me like this one. I can’t put it down, seriously.”
* Registration is required and users must be 13 and over.