*** Best-rated security app on Android (4.7 from 5) ***
Recommended by leading industry experts Techworld, Android and Me, AV-Test, Android Police, and more.
• NEW Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
• NEW Widget: Let’s you control the app from your Android desktop.
• NEW Web Interface: Control remotely with anti-theft features (phone lock, GPS tracking, memory wipe, etc.).
• NEW SiteCorrect: Automatically fixes mistyped URLs.
• NEW Shield Control: Advanced settings of the app, web, and messages scanning.
• IMPROVED UI Design: Better readability on tablets.
• Antivirus: Scans installed apps and memory card content on-demand and each new app upon first use.
• Privacy Report: Scans and displays access rights and intents of installed apps.
• SMS/Call Filtering: Filters out particular contacts that you select.
• Anti-Theft: Hidden component that gives you remote control via SMS or Web (lock, locate, siren, memory wipe, etc.).
• App Manager: Lists apps and their sizes (MB), CPU load, memory used, etc.
• Web Shield: Scans each URL that loads and warns you if it’s malware-infected.
• Battery Save: Runs only when performing tasks.
• Firewall (works on rooted phones only): Serves as gatekeeper for network traffic.
AV-TEST: “With its very good detection rate it is one of the best security products for your Android device.”
Techworld: “One of the most complete Android security products on the market, its feature-set even exceeding that of some commercial products.”
Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
Android Police: “Incredibly strong contender among mobile security apps. All features seem to work perfectly, and are simply polished, intuitive, and well thought-out.”
To learn more visit: http://www.avast.com/free-mobile-security
To remotely control your phone after avast! has installed, go to: https://my.avast.com