Meet Pulse. A beautiful application that makes reading news fun and engaging.
Pulse News is a beautiful app that takes your favorite websites and transforms them into a colorful and interactive mosaic. Tap on an article to see a clean and elegant view of the news story. Save stories for reading later across all platforms or sync them with Instapaper, Read it Later and Evernote. Sharing a story via Facebook, Twitter and email is as easy as two taps.
Download this award-winning news application, that has been downloaded by millions of users.
"Pulse News - the new king of Apps" - Fortune Magazine
"Pulse is the best news reader app ever" -The Next Web
"Pulse News is a solid app, visually pleasing even on a smaller screen." - TechCrunch
1. All your content in one place: So easy to add any content you want, from Huffington Post, Time Magazine and Vanity Fair to your Facebook feed.
2. Dual view: For each article on Pulse, you can switch between a clean summary of the article or go to the website directly. When you tap on an article, both are ready to view, almost instantly!
3. Offline sync: No internet? No problem. Pulse loads the news stories you read, and makes them available wherever you are.
4. Save Stories: Collect your favorite stories using your Pulse.me account. Send to Instapaper, Read it Later, Evernote and Google Reader, all in one tap.
5. News discovery: Pulse features new publishers each week. You can also search for a news source by simple keywords.
6. Easy share: Found an interesting news article? Sharing a news story on Pulse via Email, Facebook, and Twitter is as easy as two taps.
7. Source Syncing: With your Pulse account, sync your favorite sources across your all your devices and platforms.
8. Integration with Google Reader: Pulse allows you to directly import all your RSS feeds from Google Reader. Your stories are synced with your Google account.