Hundreds mood-based playlists that pool the best indipendent music from artist submission and top music blogs. Each playlist is generated from tags and users’ preferences and changes every day.
You can tag each song by mood or create new one, helping to build the coolest community of emotional-based music.
• download and listen for free
• listen to over 100 mood playlists
• share your mood and your favorite tracks on Facebook and Twitter
• tag the songs by mood, helping us to build the mood based playlists
• discover new artists through your mood
• discover your emotional profile
• send us your photo, we'll bring your photo to life, every week
• if you find ads annoying buy us a coffee and get rid of them
• Forbes: "If Pandora stands as the reigning brain of internet radio, new competitor Stereomood may be its heart"
• Mashable: "Find music that suits your mood"
• Telegraph: "Stereomood aims to play you songs that match how you feel"
• The Huffington Post: "Perfect for the lazy as well as the busy and a great way to expose your ears to some new artists"
• Lifehacker: "Services abound for finding music by genre or musical-relation, but what if the parameter you want is your mood?"
• Urbandaddy: “We'd like to introduce you to your own personal music director.”
• The Atlantic : “Stereomood's mood-based taxonomy and open tagging model remains an interesting, social alternative to thinking about music recommendations on the web”