Keep everything. Share anything.
Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive!
1. Keep everything. Share anything.
2. With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
3. Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
4. Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
5. Share any file with your contacts
6. Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
7. Make any file available offline so you can access them even when you don't have an Internet connection
8. Create and edit Google documents with rich text formatting
9. Edits to your Google documents appear to collaborators in seconds
10. Make quick changes to spreadsheets
11. View your PDFs, presentations and more
12. Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
13. Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
14. Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)