Thursday, November 29, 2012

Meet new people nearby, chat in 100's of rooms, play games and more!


Moco

Meet new people nearby, chat in 100's of rooms, play games and more!

Join the millions of people on MocoSpace who chat, meet new people, play games, flirt and even fall in love! All for FREE. No matter who or what you're looking for, there are thousands of people online right now.

MocoSpace is the place to:
- Chat in any of our 100's of chat rooms and discussion forums, or start your own 1-1 or group chat
- Meet people near you & make new friends
- Join the largest mobile community of Hispanics / Latinos and African Americans
- Play dozens of FREE games & have fun
______
"I love it.... Its a great way to meet new ppl and more. I been a Member of Moco since 07. I met my fiance on there!" - Tamela, 26
"I've been able to find REAL people here much quicker than Badoo, Skout, Meet Me and a bunch of others I tried!" - Alexis, 20
"MocoSpace is great for finding and keeping really good friends and the games are off the chain very good and fun 5 STARS" - Cleveland, 22
"I'm a MocoSpace addict have been since early 08, I'm on everyday!" - Maria, 27

No comments:

Post a Comment